- On the Website.; and
- In email, text, and other electronic communications between you and the Website.
- WüSah offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by WüSah or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
By using this Website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
GATHERING, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Like most website operators, WüSah automatically gathers from Website users non-identifying information whenever you interact with the Website. Non-personal identification information may include a user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system and browser type, the locations of the Website the user views right before arriving at, while navigating, and immediately after leaving the Website.
- A “cookie” is a string of information that a website stores on a user’s computer, and that the user’s browser provides to a website each time the user submits a query to the site. Our Website use “cookies” to track the pages that users visit during each Website session, both to help WüSah improve users’ experiences and to help WüSah understand how the Website is being used. WüSah does not attempt to link information gathered using cookies to Personal Information.
- A “Web Beacon” is an object that is embedded in a web page or email that is usually invisible to the user and allows the website operators to check whether a user has viewed a particular web page or email. Web Beacons are not used to access users’ Personal Information, as described below. You may not decline Web Beacons, however, they can be rendered mostly ineffective by declining all cookies or modifying your browser setting to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis.
Aggregated Non-Personal Information
We may share aggregated and thus non-identifying information we collect under any of the circumstances described above. We may combine non-identifying information we collect with other non-identifying information collected from or by other sources. We may also share this information with third parties and other affiliated companies for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our Website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any Personal Information and may be used to develop Website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
“Personal Information” is information such as a name or email address that, without more, may be directly associated with a specific person. WüSah may collect Personal Information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our Website, register on the Website, make a purchase, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. That information may include your name, address, email address, and telephone number and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date, or other financial information). Users may, however, visit the Website anonymously. We will collect Personal Information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply Personal Information, although refusing to do so may prevent the user from using certain features of the Website.
PUBLIC POSTING/USER CONTRIBUTIONS
Please keep in mind that your public postings may be visible to anyone who has access to the Website or services and may in some instances be viewable outside of the Website as such posting, in certain instances, may show up in Internet searches and/or be indexed by search engines. Using certain tools, it may be possible for you or third parties to copy, cut, and/or post your public posting or other information to different locations (including websites not owned/operated by WüSah). This may result in the disclosure of Private Information on third party websites—for which WüSah is not responsible—and, in some cases, may subject you to liability for information posted about you. Therefore, you should exercise caution in all public postings, and we recommend you do not provide Personal Information that may be used to identify and/or contact you in a public posting. To request removal of your information from our public forums, contact us at EMAIL. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
In some instances, your user name may be displayed in conjunction with your public posting. Thus, those accessing this information may be able to identify you, using other available sources of information, such as your related Third Party Platform account or information on other websites.
If you purchase any products or Services through our Website, we may collect certain information regarding your purchase (such as your name, zip code, purchase) as necessary to process your order, and you will be required to provide certain payment and billing information directly to our payment processing partners, such as but not limited to your name, credit card information, billing address, and zip code. We do not directly access, store, or collect your credit card information, and we will not use your payment information we collect except as needed to fulfill your purchase and/or communicate with you regarding your transaction.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
WüSah may use the information we collect through your use of the Website for a variety of purposes, primarily related to providing and improving the quality of our Website and Services. For example, we may use this information we collect in the following ways:
- Notifying you of products, new products, services, features, promotions, enhancements, and updates;
- Marketing our products and/or services to you, including sending you offers, promotions information, newsletters, e-mail campaigns, and communications regarding new, improved or existing products, contests and/or sweepstakes;
- Resolving Website problems; handling or responding to customer support questions and issues;
- Enabling user-to-user communication and interaction and soliciting input and feedback to improve user experience;
- Managing your account preferences, establishing your profile and registration information;
- Monitoring the technical functioning of the Website, services, and network;
- Developing new and/or improved products, services, or offerings;
- Providing you with news and newsletters;
- To create, review, analyze and share aggregate information;
- Identifying, researching, and protecting against any actual, potential or threatened misuse, unauthorized use, or unwanted use of the Website or Services, including but not limited to researching any claims made by or about others users and/or about the Website and/or Services, and such efforts of which may include information provided from third-party sources;
- Third party hosting of the Website and/or Services;
- Analyzing trends and user traffic;
- Marketing, processing or fulfillment of Promotions administered or sponsored by WüSah;
- Resolving disputes;
- Trouble-shooting errors or issues with the Website and/or Services;
- Tracking purchases and usage information;
- Communicating with you concerning your account or purchases;
- Asking you to participate in surveys about products and services; or
- As we, in our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary or required to ensure the safety and/or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, members of the public, and/or our Website and services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
HOW WE MAY SHARE/DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- By Law or to Protect Rights. When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of WüSah, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements or policies, in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- Third Party Service Providers, Contractors, or Agents. We may share your information with third party companies that perform services on our behalf, including payment processing, order fulfillment, data analysis, marketing services, e-mail campaigns, hosting services, and customer service. While providing the services for us these companies may access your Personal Information, and are required to use it solely as directed by us for the purpose of our requested service. We may also share your name, contact information and credit card information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments, or enable such authorized service providers to interact directly with you to collect such information. These service providers may have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose.
- Advertising of Third Party Products/Services. We may use and share with third party advertisers (and other third parties) certain technical information and/or aggregate information to show general demographic and preference information among WüSah users. We may also allow advertisers to collect technical information or aggregate information, which they may share with us, through the use of tracking technologies like cookies and web beacons. The information collected may be used to offer you targeted ad-selection and delivery in order to personalize your user experience by increasing the likelihood that advertisements for products and services you see will appeal to you, a practice known as behavioral advertising, and to undertake web analytics (i.e., to analyze traffic and other end user activity to improve your experience). To learn more about behavioral advertising or to opt-out of this type of advertising for participating ad networks, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative websitehttp://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
commercially reasonable security to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, sensitive data that you share and we collect and storeThese security measures may include practices such as keeping your sensitive data on a secured server behind a firewall, transmitting sensitive information entered on our site or mobile application using asymmetrical socket layer technology (SSL), internal reviews of our data collection practices and platforms, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your information. Unfortunately, however, no security system can be 100% secured, and we cannot guarantee that communications between you and WüSah, the Website or services, or any information provided to us in connection with the information we collect through the Website or services will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. DoI
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website is hosted in the United States of America and is subject to U.S. state and federal law. If you are accessing our Website from other jurisdictions, please be advised that you are transferring your Personal Information to us in the United States and, by using our Website, you consent to that transfer and to abide by the applicable state and federal laws concerning your use of the Website and your agreements with us. Any persons accessing our Website from any jurisdiction with laws or regulations governing the use of the Internet, including personal data collection, use and disclosure different from those of the jurisdictions mentioned above may only use the Website in a manner lawful in their jurisdiction. If your use of our Website would be unlawful in your jurisdiction, please do not use the Website.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form). You can also always opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form). You can also always opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of Personal Information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared such information in the immediately preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please send an email to: email@example.com
If you are a California resident, you may have the right to request and receive certain information about a company’s disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties for their own direct marketing use, and your choices with respect to such disclosures. Because we do not share your Personal Data with third parties for their own direct marketing use unless you are first given the opportunity to opt in or out, we are exempt from this requirement. If you still wish to learn more about our compliance with this requirement, please contact us at the address listed below. We do not support “Do Not Track” browser settings and we do not currently participate in any frameworks that would allow us to respond to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your personal information.